Apr 19,2011
Apr 19,2011
Shocking company.....
Advertised my flat with Morgan Randall 1.5 yrs ago, fortunately it was rented through another agent... however, about a month ago Morgan Randall put my property on their website again (with no permission), advertising it at an increased price! So pretending to be a customer I called them, and they said it wasn't available because they had just rented it successfully in Feb, 2011 for 12 months! I asked to speak to the manager, he said that his colleague had made an honest mistake as they thought I was talking about a different property (funny, because I gave them the specific reference number off their website) and also, my property had gone on their website by mistake because I had tried to rent with them previously (strange then that they were advertising it at an increased price....!). Told them in no uncertain terms that I didn't want to ever be associated with Morgan Randall again, and they should remove me from their contact database. Since that date they continue to send me texts and email me advertising their excellent customer service - every time I respond with "STOP" or "UNSUBSCRIBE" - but they continue to ignore me... So I am going to post this message on as many forums as possible so people are aware how shocking they are!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1