Jun 19,2014
By: 'Saima Gabol'
Jun 19,2014
I live in London and bought a property in Leeds through auction. My friend recommended Care4Properties who is their existing customer. The property was empty and needed modernization. I gave this property to Care4Properties. First, they took pictures of existing condition and sent these to me for my sign off. Then they provided me a quotation for the renovation work. The quotation was very reasonable but I might be thinking about the London prices as Leeds is not expensive like London. Anyway, I gave go ahead and within days, they completed the work and sent me the pictures. I was very impressed. Now the house is let and I am getting regular rents every month. I did not have to go to Leeds a single time to look after any aspect of the works.
By: Asif