Apr 19,2011
Apr 19,2011
We signed up to Parkers to sell our property after reading the reviews on this website. We were happy with all the initial organisation, however the pictures they took of the property were below average and not high quality and we ended up providing them with ones we took. I asked them to keep us informed with the statistics of how many on-line viewings we'd had, which I had to then chase them for each week. We've had 3 (apparent) viewings in the last 11 weeks and we have now moved to a new estate agent. I say apparent as I'm not even convinced they had people in when they say they did as nothing looked touched or moved and the feedback they gave (which I had to chase again) was always the same. Parkers just didn't seem bothered about selling our 1 bedroom flat - maybe it was below them?! I personally wouldn't recommend the Reading Branch, they were just too laid back and not pro-active enough!
By: Parkers Estate Agents
Apr 21, 2011
Hi gemma

We have kept you updated since you have been on the market with us and have given you the statistics on how many website hits your property had received.

The property went on to the market at nearly £9,000 more than what we had valued the property at as you had higher valuations from other estate agents. We advised you to drop the price as we were not receiving interest at the price you requested to market at, which you then agreed at a later date.

With regards to the feedback, yes it was the same from the applicants, they felt it was too much money for its size. When we complete viewings we refrain from moving your personal items out of courtesy unless we feel the property looks untidy.

From our branch, we deal with all sectors of the market. We treat each property and it's vendors on an equal basis whatever the price or the size.

if you would like to contact me to discuss this further please call me on 01189575455

Damien Glowacki

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 2