Apr 18,2011
Apr 18,2011
I am a Landlord with a property to Let in Cobham, Surrey. I first used SurreyLets in 2009 and have now just let my property for the third time through SurreyLets. SurreyLets are refreshingly different in their approach to Letting and really go out of their way to offer a service that is personal to us. Not only were SurreyLets more competitive on price than the high street (this is because they are an online letting agent and don't have the overheads, yet are still members of ARLA etc) but you get honesty from them, a rare thing from Letting Agents. We have always dealt with Sally Asling who has always given us prompt updates, good advice and has let the property three times now for us, all to good tenants. I would not hesitate recommending Sally Asling / SurreyLets if you are letting a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SurreyLets Head Office! To leave a new review of SurreyLets Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for SurreyLets Head Office