Apr 18,2011
Apr 18,2011
Sheldon Bishop do not satisfy their obligations as estate agents while negotiating on behalf of prospective tenants. They are happy to show other people around a property that is under offer and in my case they were either acting dishonestly or incompetently. Either way they lacked communication skills and wasted my time.
By: sheldonbishop
Nov 10, 2015

I want to apologise for the experience you have had and wondered if you could verify the property you refer to so we can at least be confident that this grievance is genuine. The Ownership and management structure has changed significantly since you posted this review and we wanted apologise on behalf of the previous and the current team. The nature of this business means that not everyone receives the outcome they desire but we do aim to offer a high level of customer service and if they fell short in this case it is regrettable.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sheldon Bishop Office 2! To leave a new review of Sheldon Bishop Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sheldon Bishop Office 2