Apr 16,2011
Apr 16,2011
As both a landlord and a tenant, my experience of Penyards WInchester is of rude and condescending staff, both on the phone and in the branch. When you enter the branch, they always make you wait a while before being seen even when they are not busy. Staff appear to think less of people who choose to rent property and make this abundantly clear in their attitude. Staff rarely return your calls in response to any issue (including maintenance) leaving the landlord and tenant to continually chase them. They charge substantial fees for their 'service', including an annual 'renewal fee' for landlords and tenants alike, yet continually deliver mediocrity and indifference. If you don't believe me, I can only suggest you drop by next time you're in Winchester and experience the wonder of the Penyards experience. The reality makes a mockery of their Mission Statement: "To exceed the expectations of our clients by offering the highest quality property management and letting service in Hampshire through encouraging the individual employee to realise their full potential¢â‚¬Â. This Mission is far from accomplished...
By: Anonymous Coward
May 22, 2014
Charles Saunders is a rude little boy. I haven't even used Penyards, my neighbours did, but when we had an issue affecting the land between our houses he was rude, obstructive and condescending. He was abusive to my wife on a number of occasions and oversaw a really shoddy job. Still, he's an estate agent, you can't expect much.
By: Charlie
Sep 25, 2012
Yes i am also in complete agreement also former tenants - shocking service and rude, demeaning staff. Charges left right and centre and they do nothing for it. If things break it takes an age to get fixed. avoid avoid avoid.
By: tommo
Mar 21, 2012
As former tenants, we completely agree with wykeamists comments but we would go much furhter and say that this company must be avoided by all prospective tenants. Thoroughly ghastly company--they do nothing for you except cause you misery and hit you with charges.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Penyards Property Management Office 7! To leave a new review of Penyards Property Management Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Penyards Property Management Office 7