WhiteKnights Estate Agents
0% recommended
0% sales valuation accuracy
0% sales fee satisfaction

Property Features

...left to get your reviews in for the
2021 allAgents Estate & Letting Agents Awards

“My partner and I put in an offer on a ......”

By: 'Hannah'
Jun 17,2014
My partner and I put in an offer on a property through Whiteknights on Saturday 29th March and it was accepted. We started the ball rolling and spent £500 on a survey. Over the next few weeks my partner and I heard absolutely nothing from the estate agents; we called and emailed and never got a response. We decided after five weeks of no contact that we couldn't wait any longer and started looking for another property. After 11 weeks of no contact whatsoever, they call up to say the vendor has found another property and the sale will go through. By this time we'd found another place and had a moving date. I told them it was unacceptable how they had treated us and all they could say was "OK" and that they'd tell the vendor - no apology, nothing. I am left fuming about how we were treated and gutted that we lost out on our dream house, all because they couldn't be bothered to return our calls to let us know what was happening. Worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Opening Hours

Berkshire
RG7 1AE
0118 988 2011

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Sales % 0% £235,000 £235,000
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
Latest Properties

No Properties

“My partner and I put in an offer on a ......”

By: 'Hannah'
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure