Apr 14,2011
Apr 14,2011
I have never know people such as these. They are rude, arrogant, and quite frankly they should be investigated. We had a problem when their own building contractor carried out some work on the apartment below us, and failed to install an air extraction system properly.This gave us hours of awful noise and sleepless nights, as it sounded like someone was drilling into our floor.

I heard later from the owner that the builder gave a 3 month guarantee on the work, and yep, you guessed it, Belvoir went into denial saying there was nothing wrong and dragged it out until the 3 months were up. Their builder (Belvoirs own contractor) said it may cost thousands to undertake the repair work, but after finding a properly qualifed C&G builder, he quoted just over £150.

So Belvoir overcharge, and their contractor overcharges, and in 3 months it falls apart and has to be done again? Nice little earner there. So be very careful here. I suggest you avoid them at all costs.
By: Belvoir Basingstoke
Aug 10, 2011
I should add that this appears to be a case of mistaken identity. Previously, a comment by one of our landlords on 2nd July was wrongly attributed to Aberdeen, so errors of this nature can and do happen.
By: Belvoir Basingstoke
Aug 09, 2011
Here in Basingstoke, we do not have our own contractors and none of our staff is able to recall any events even vaguely similar to those described and we hope that Jamey will one day put this right, for the record.
By: Belvoir Derby
May 11, 2011
Skrep, thank you very much for your positive comment regarding Belvoir Derby. Whilst we don't claim to be perfect, we do try to offer a friendly and professional service to our clients.
By: skrep
Apr 19, 2011
But which belvoir, I had a really good experience with the Derby branch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 77! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 77, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 77