Apr 08,2011
Apr 08,2011
I've been a tenant at Andrews Lettings and they are the worst estate agent I have ever used.

The fees are extortionate, right from the get go. Upon moving in day, Andrews hadn't collected all the keys for the property so I turned up at the flat to find I didn't have the deadlock key. I then had to wait to 4pm before they sent a locksmith out to break in. They promised to compensate me for this, this didn't happen. Whenever I had problems, they were completely unresponsive, and every time there was a different excuse as to why ¢â‚¬â€œ understaffed, someone was ill, on holiday ( weird as I could see them sat at the office). They took two weeks to fix my oven, and a week and a half to fix the washing machine, and that was only done once I had chased them a total of 15 times for each. The inventory is done by a third party company who mixed up my flats inventory for another one. They then tried to charge me for that difference, even though the landlord agreed with me personally that he was happy that the flat was left in a good condition, and that it was the same as tenancy commencement. I am still waiting my deposit. Even if they had the nicest properties in Gloucester, I wouldn't use them. Go to Naylor Powell. Far more effective.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 9! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 9