Apr 11,2011
Apr 11,2011
Where should I start? Ludlow were very persuasive, friendly, professional etc when they wanted my money. Once I had agreed for them to act for me, they gave me a contract to sign, which was very unfavourable to me (thankfully, I read it carefully and insisted on some changes). They did not explain their costs structure to me and omitted to provide me with the pages of the contract which has a breakdown of their costs. When I realised that they had charged me for things which I was not aware of, such as agreement fee, I challenged it - and it took 2 months for Ludlow to resolve the issue. Once I had signed the contract with them, my calls emails etc were not returned. This is a short version so as not to bore you. Please avoid Ludlow like the plague!!!! For the stress that I have suffered due to the shoddy service that I got and I am still getting, I would have been better off finding tenants using e.g Gumtree.
By: Customer Services ludlowthompson
May 12, 2011
Again we would like to thank you for your recent post and for your recommendation.

We have taken your recommendation on board and will be implementing this when we issue our next set of Terms and Conditions of Business.

As we value our Clients feedback and recommendations we would like to offer £50 to a charity of your choice. If you could let us know which charity by contacting customerservices@ludlowthompson.com we would be pleased to make this donation. Please quote reference CSDON01 in your email

Thank you again.
By: Page Numbers
Apr 15, 2011
Each page has a page number, but it would be good to say on each page that it is page 1 of 10 not just page 1 so that it is clear to the Lanlord that there are no extra pages that they are not aware of. It is good practice and will help avoid confussion. You asked for landlords recomendations.Page number 1/10, 2/10, 3/10. Not page 1, 2, 3 etc.
By: Donna Upton
Apr 14, 2011
We are disappointed to learn that you have a complaint in respect of our Terms and Conditions of Business and service received.

Our Terms and Conditions of Business are regularly updated to reflect feedback from customers and any changes in legislation. We include a checklist for our Clients to ensure they read and understand what they are actually signing up for. Furthermore, we gain legal advice to ensure that our Terms are as clear as possible, and written in plain English.

We are keen to invite feedback from our customers to ensure this and the level of service is constantly improved. Therefore please feel free to email customerservices@ludlowthompson.com in order that we may look into your specific concerns.

In respect of the comment below regarding our page numbers I can assure you that our current Terms do indeed have page numbers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Bow

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)