“As a new Landlord with no experience I have been ......”

Jun 06,2014
By: 'Steve'
Jun 06,2014
As a new Landlord with no experience I have been impressed with the friendly but professional advice and guidance that Lilac Lettings have given me.
They completed all the refurbishment work to the property quickly and efficiently at a reasonable price, while keeping me informed about progress and problems.
Best of all they found me a good tenant very quickly. If you are looking for an agent I can definitely recommend them.
By: Zoltan Greguss
Mar 08, 2019
I used to be a tenant with Lilac Lettings for five years, until external circumstances forced me to leave.
I can only say good things about the whole team. Professional, caring, helpful, friendly and very much reliable. By far the BEST agency I have ever come across.
I am truly grateful that I met them, as they were always there and prompt if I needed help with anything.

I really hope that one day I will meet them again as a tenant, or with a little luck as a buyer.

If anyone is looking for a most decent, professional, friendly and helpful agency, look no further than LILAC!

I wish Team Lilac all the best! You deserve it.

Lilac Lettings