Apr 09,2011
Apr 09,2011
Our experience with Greene and Co has been particularly frustrating. The originally found us a great flat, and Sean, our agent did all he could to get us to move in within the short notice we had.

Our problems started when we decided to leave. We asked for 24 hour notice before viewings, and it wasn't until I complained THREE times that they finally started calling us, and even then, we suspect they only let us know about 1 in 5 of the viewings they were holding. We came home constantly with doors left unlocked and open, lights on, and they even broke a curtain pole trying to force open curtains which open by pulling a string. We found the agents this time around to be rude, and huffy, as if we were unreasonable asking to be let known when people were viewing the property.

I'd like to point out too, we didn't have a problem with them viewing it, just needed to know when so we could make sure it was clean etc. Not once did we stop them.

They then had the cheek to tell our landlord we were being uncooperative and that we were the reason they hadn't been able to re-let it.

I wouldn't rent my property through Greene and Co. I work in Sales, but Greene and Co are absolute cowboys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co West Hampstead