Apr 08,2011
Apr 08,2011
We stayed in a property rented by Dinglis for 1.5 years. During all this time, Dinglis provided exceptional service and all employees have been very friendly. For example, we asked them to replace a two seater sofa with a three seater one, and they did so within a very short time. They react very prompty to any repair requests, usually within a day. Before moving in, I found this website (www.allagents.co.uk) and many bad reviews. I am not sure where these came from, but of all four landlords I dealt with in London, Dinglis has been by far the best. They also fully refunded our deposit within a week. Presumably the other reviewers didn't clean their property. I highly recommend Dinglis. And no, I didn't get paid for this review, but I just wanted to set the record straight. :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dinglis Islington! To leave a new review of Dinglis Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dinglis Islington