Apr 08,2011
Apr 08,2011
Worst experience ever, had a flat with several issues, like big water stain on a wall, I've been told it's going to be fixed once I move in. I lived at the property for the year and that stain has never been fixed, apart from that I had mould every where cause of that stain and I had to through most of cloth away and most of the furniture. On top of that we've been charged for a sink (with a small crack) which apparently costed as much as the rent for two months for this flat. No apologizes or anything like this, also I had to write several email asking for deposit and it took over 1.5 months. Bad bad bad.
By: Haslams
Apr 16, 2011
We're very sorry to hear about your issues mentioned above. We strive to maintain a high level of service in all parts and stages of our business, any poor experience felt by a customer of ours is taken very seriously. As the head of lettings I would be happy to discuss this matter further should you wish to contact me.

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading
Berkshire
RG1 1HE

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)