Apr 08,2011
Apr 08,2011
I used Haslams for the first time to book Home Court serviced apartments on London Street, Reading.

Michele (Halsams) was very professional, extremely helpful and answered all of my queries promptly. Eg. I did ask that I didn't want to stay in an apartment close to the main road so she found me one facing into the courtyard. It even had a tiny little garden ¯ÂÅ .

Accommodation was great. Very clean and tidy. A nice touch was that there were a few toiletries and basic breakfast food and drink, great if you arrive late.

Also, I did look at some other apartments in reading but Home Court provided free car parking, Wi-Fi, washing machine, dish washer etc, also free travel cot for the little'un. I really dislike being charged for extras and this wasn't the case with Home Court . Car parking is behind security gates with CCTV so it makes you feel at ease that your car is safe and secure.

The location and closeness of the amenities is what's great as well. The apartments are very centrally located and only a few minutes walk to the Oracle shopping centre. Trian station is about a 10 minute walk. Tesco Extra is only a minute walk from the apartment. Extremely handy for a food shop.

All in all I will definitely use Haslmas again if I return to Reading.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)