Apr 06,2011
Apr 06,2011
My mother in law was taken ill and we had to sell her home to pay for the care fees. This was a very sad time for us because the house had been in the family for over 50 years. I instructed Putterills of Stevenage to look after our interests and sell her home. All the staff were excellent and we were kept up to speed at all times. I cannot praise them highly enough. They were polite, attentive, very professional and customer friendly. They helped our family get through a difficult time and I thank them for that. We were constantly updated as to the progress of the sale. The house was sold and we were very pleased with the deal. I would use them again they have a family feel about them.
Keith (Stevenage)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Putterills Estate Agents Office 6! To leave a new review of Putterills Estate Agents Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Putterills Estate Agents Office 6