Mar 25,2011
Mar 25,2011
when I started looking for a property to rent in reading I have tried several letting agencies, Parker made a very good impression when I walked in I had the proper attention and I have been given several printouts all in color and quality paper to my surprise. During my tenancy I noticed that they were very organized and communicate to me in timely manner for anything I needed to know, whether it was a periodic property check or anything else.
When came the time to leave I have requested the property to be checked almost daily for mail which could have arrived lately, I have received a positive response and I have appreciated that.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who want to rent or bye a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 3! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 3