Apr 06,2011
Apr 06,2011
I began renting through Chase Buchanan 2 years ago and had no complaints. The Twickenham office were so helpful in helping me find somewhere and then the property management were brilliant when things went wrong at the property. One month I was due a refund of rent and this was processed and put back into my account without any fuss.

However, recently I was interested in a property to buy in Hampton and I was so pleased to see it was being sold by Chase Buchanan. The sales team really let the company down. They are rude on the phone and in person, they never returned my messages I left and I felt like I was being rushed at viewings. When I came into the office to enquire about other properties it was as if they didn't take me seriously and that I was wasting their precious time! Finding a new home is stressful enough without the added rudeness of certain estate agents.

It's such a shame that this team has tarnished my previously glowing recommendation of Chase Buchanan.
By: colin deer
May 12, 2011
Dear Reviewer

I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of my staff. I wonder if you would be kind enoough to let me know a little more - either via this site, or directly at c.deer@chasebuchanan.co.uk (tel 020 8744 2485). Apologies that you felt let down, after your previous positive dealings. I would like to address this.

Kind regards

Colin Deer
MD - Chase Buchanan

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Buchanan St Margarets! To leave a new review of Chase Buchanan St Margarets, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Buchanan St Margarets