Apr 06,2011
Apr 06,2011
I have just moved out of a duck and hedges property and the whole process was a shambles from start to finish.
1 hour after sending our notice to leave an agent was entering our property uninvited and unannounced trying to have a look around - it took me 10 mins to get her to leave.

Viewings from this point were a problem as they would only give us 10 mins notice, or the prospective tenants would show up without an agent, leaving us to show them around. I left a message at the office to complain but no one bothered to come back to me.

Since leaving we are still waiting for our deposit to be returned, one week of waiting due to staff holiday - no one else in the office covers for their colleagues being away.

I have just come off the phone with one of the directors who spent the entire call shouting at me, when I questioned him he said he couldn't talk to me anymore because I was difficult - weak man.

Do not use this agent if you want an easy departure, they are more than helpful when moving in - they actually asked me to write a nice review about them last year but when you are leaving they couldn't care less.

Terrible agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1