Apr 05,2011
Apr 05,2011
Extremely disappointed in their service. The worst I've ever experienced so far. Will never deal with them again.

When I first viewed the property the kitchen and the bathroom were dirty. I asked them if it was going to be clean, they said it would certainly be. When I moved in, everything wasn't as promised, kitchen and bathroom were still dirty,when I asked them about it, they said it wasn't their responsibility and they did nothing about it.

When I had 2 months left for my tenancy, they were already bugging me about viewings. It was very disturbing. While showing the property to potential tenants, they were extremely unprofessional, noisy, and impolite. They don't knock on doors or ring the bell, they just barge in, as if the property is their own. They would lie in my face and say that they called me about a viewing when they certainly didn't. They are nothing but an embarrassment.

They would give you misleading information, untrustworthy, over-priced. Very rude, unprofessional, money-grabbers.

Seriously, their banner says it all.. Comic Sans as a font, really?!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Croydon! To leave a new review of Choices Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Croydon