May 29,2014
By: 'Maia'
May 29,2014
I have seen repeated mistakes of poor feedback or none when I actually was expecting it. In some aspects like following up tenants' requests they are very good and consistent; they provide solutions quickly to problems but on the other hand as a landlord I don't feel supported at same level. Chasers are needed to get some answers to our questions, and in many instances the answers do not get to us because you give up of boredom. As for the financial department, I give it a big question mark. Do they actually deal with any other query apart from sending statements? Recently (at least 2 weeks ago) I have asked something directly to the contact I have in this department and still waiting....

Living In London