May 28,2014
By: 'Paul Stevens'
May 28,2014
This was my first experience of an online agent having done things the traditional way before, however at a price of under £500 I was prepared to give things a go. Communication was excellent via phone and email and a local photographer came round within a couple of days and took great photos. We were live on the web as fast as I could confirm the details and within 24 hours I had 2 viewings both who made offers and with Richard and Yasmins brilliant negotiating, one at the asking price (£20k over a local agents valuation). Our sale proceeded under Turtlehomes guidance and all seemed well until my buyer became ill and unfortunately was unable to exchange. Yasmin helped calm the storm by getting us back on the market swiftly and within 48 hours we had 3 offers and a full asking price offer which has now completed. Richard and especially Yasmin have been the most professional, approachable and efficient agents I have had the pleasure of dealing with. I will certainly be using Turtlehomes in the future and would heartily recommend.

turtlehomes.co.uk