May 27,2014
By: 'Julie Uddingston'
May 27,2014
If you are considering letting your property then I recommend that you use Nicola Kennedy Letting, which is owned and managed by Nicola and her husband Riccardo. I wasn't sure at first about using a letting agency. I contacted various local agencies and I can honestly say that the service that I received from Nicola Kennedy Letting was more personal, more efficient and less intimidating compared to other agencies. Nicola Kennedy letting found appropriate tenants for my house in less than 24 hours. Do not worry about what you actually need to do to legally rent your property, for example safety checks and landlord registration. Nicola and Riccardo keep you right. I also did not need to worry about organising council tax and utility bills. Nicola Kennedy Letting transferred all of the accounts into the tenant's name without me having to make a phone call or write a letter. I laugh now at the turmoil I went through deciding whether I should use an agency or do it myself. I made the correct decision!

Julie.