May 27,2014
By: 'Matt Guillot'
May 27,2014
I have been house hunting for a number of months with over 6 different estate agents. My experience with Jessica from Preston Baker is worlds apart from all the others, Jessica and Preston Baker were the only estate agent I felt that were actually interested in selling me a house! Strange as that sounds but from start to finish my experience was excellence. Their whole approach from start to finish was excellent.

From my first meeting it was very consultative understanding my needs and expectations to ensure they were only showing me and talking to me about the right houses that fitted my profile so my time was not wasted viewing things that were of no interest to me. Additionally the communication was excellent keeping me informed every step of the way and always calling me back in a timely manner.

Preston Baker