Apr 04,2011
Apr 04,2011
Without a doubt, the worst Estate Agent I have ever dealt with. I was made to move into a filthy flat, even after notifying them that the flat needed to be cleaned prior to move in. 4 hours had to be spent, by 2 people, cleaning a 2 bedroom flat, on move in day to bring the flat up to an acceptable standard. Items damaged to the point of being un-usable by the previous teneant we not raised on the previous tenants move out inspection, so when I reported them, Squares refused to pay out, and I was forced to purchase new items, and store broken items so I was not charged on my move out when the items were missing from the inventory upon inspection.

Disgraceful customer service from start to finish. Squares managed to make the whole process as difficult as possible!

I would urge other prospective renters, buyers, landlords or anyone who has to deal with an Estate Agent, at any point in their life, to steer well clear of Squares!
By: Leon Hill
Apr 05, 2011
Dear Michael,
my apologies if you feel this is the way you have been treated by my company, as a director of squares i take customer service very seriously and the case is being looked into at the moment to see how we can resolve this situation for you.

Leon Hill, Director, Squares Estate Agents Ltd

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Squares Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Squares Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Squares Estate Agents Office 1