Apr 04,2011
Apr 04,2011
Recently "tried" to sell a property through them. Told they had sold it within 15 minutes of giving to them!!. Signed paperwork and then the "buyer" pulled out (miraculously). Then waited weeks nothing! Put on with another agent and they sold within a short period. Spicer now charged us for advertising, etc. We are not happy and feel we were misled. Please do not use this branch as they cannot be trusted. Just when we thought Estate Agents are getting better this proves that some (not all) are still untrustworthy. Not a good experience with this company. I hope there are some more trustworthy branches in the group because if this is done across the company it won't take long for the public to realise!
By: Customer Relations Manager
May 03, 2011
Hi Ducatiman

Thanks for your review. If you would like me to look into this, please email me the specific details and I can provide you with a formal response. Email to melanie.smith@spicerhaart.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spicer McColl Office 12! To leave a new review of Spicer McColl Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spicer McColl Office 12