Hampstead Homes
1/5, 1 reviews
0% recommended
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

“The most terrible estate agent I ever deal with. I ......”

By: 'mon'
May 06,2008
The most terrible estate agent I ever deal with. I would never recomend that to anyone. Agents are always out of reach, useless I would say. Only what they want is money and they don't care about customers at all. It is two months now since I moved out from the old property and till now haven't received my deposit back and it seems like they don't even care about it!!!! Terrible!!!

Opening Hours
Address

Hampstead Homes
180 Broadhurst Gardens West Hampstead
West Hampstead,London
NW6 3AY

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Lettings 0% 0% £0 £0
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
Latest Properties

No Properties

“The most terrible estate agent I ever deal with. I ......”

By: 'mon'
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure