Apr 01,2011
Apr 01,2011
Says it all: landlords love them, tenants hate them. As a tenant myself, I am glad to check out today, and get rid off dealing with them. Useless staff, not having a clue about what they're doing, and worst of all, no respect for the tenant! They're late for every appointment, can't answer simple questions about the flat they're renting. Everything is logged and on paper, so my advice to everyone is: do the same! They are registered with the Properties Ombudsman, do not hesitate to wave that in front of them, it helps smooth things up. Good luck to anyone fool enough to deal with them.
By: Jacob
Apr 04, 2011
I am so pleased it is not only me in this situation. Hollendale Kane are the WORST agents I have had the misfortune of using in my 18 years in London. I only moved into my flat recently and they have made gaping mistakes at every opportunity. They are completely useless and the quality of their staff is truly awful. What makes it worse is that they all seem to have an attitude as though they are experts in the field.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1! To leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hollandale Kane Office 1