Apr 01,2011
Apr 01,2011
They tried to charge me a thousand pound administration fee for just renting a property, and tried to force me to take out the most expensive insurance from Home Let. They are or were Home Let's play thing. Disgusting way to run a business.

They get 2 stars because having moved in after stressful negotiations to remove the above, the person staffing the maintenance helpline is actually extremely good, so that person gets the company a whole extra star all by themselves.
By: Spikey
Sep 19, 2011
Nothing to do with this issue but I love the fact that you charge 13 days rent for refrencing and administration costs. Would be interesting to understand how letting agencies justify charges at the best of times, in this case its even more interesting as it seems Parkers believe that administration and references cost more based on the rental of the property they are letting.... maybe they are charging for the strain of writing an extra digit on the preprinted rental contract..
By: Damein Glowacki
Apr 04, 2011
i would love you to contact me regarding this as our fees are crystal clear we charge tenants 13 days rent which covers your refrencing and all admistration costs, the £300 holding deposit is refunded on move in, We dont sell homelet insurance we give you a quote in your moving file its up to you to call them and take the policy so unless homelett called you directly i can only appologise. you would only pay £1000 if you secured a property for over £2500 per month so im very confused please call me to discuss,
Damien Glowacki
Director 01189575455

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Tilehurst! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Tilehurst, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Tilehurst