May 21,2014
Sherrell
By: 'Superdi Parkes'
May 21,2014
I was advised by Sherrell Bannister that there was a ground floor apartment coming available, and as I am disabled and need ground floor I immediately put in for and got the tenancy for the above property. Pinewood themselves did everything to ensure the transaction went smoothly and I happily moved in on the 18th October 2012. I did have to move out in March 2014 but this was in no way due to anything Pinewood did, my health deteriorated to the point where I had to move into a care home. I was advised that the inventory had been completed a few days later and apart from a small deduction for a stain on the living room carpet (which I fully accepted responsibility for) I received my deposit back in a very short period.....no waiting or having to telephone to chase it whatsoever. I did not really have to use the maintenance part of the contract very often but on the odd occasion I did it was sorted out/resolved VERY quickly and efficiently. I would recommend Pinewood Lettings with no reservations whatsoever :)

Pinewood Properties