Mar 30,2011
Mar 30,2011
I rented a property and the landlord wanted to sell it so he put and add with Barnard Marcus in Kennington, London. I really didn't care as I was leaving anyway. My only request was to be present while the viewings as I had lots of expensive staff and I just didn't like to have strangers in my place if I'm not there.

One of the agents came twice with clients and every time when both clients saw the damp in the bedroom, they asked me and told me their concerns about it.

I answered with honesty that that was something regarding the landlord and that it was like that since years but the landlord did nothing yet (hence one of the reasons why I was moving out).

That agent (a woman from Kennington's branch) emailed my landlord and complained about me because I was staying in my property while she was doing the viewings and because those two clients asked me about the damp, I was putting them off to do the sale.

Now, how ignorant is that? First, it is my right to stay in my place if I want to, period. Second, the damp was there to see it. I couldn't hide it, also I didn't want to. Why should I?

I bet that the agent would do anything to hide it and lie to the clients if she could, otherways, why was she complaining about me to my landlord because I spoke (when asked)? Obviously, the agent was not happy with my honesty and she would prefer me out of the property.

One of the managers from that branch kept telling me that there was not need for me to stay in the property while the viewing because they had the keys of the property. At least he told me 10 times! How rude is that?
I am looking myself for a house to buy, I will not use this company.

I will try to go to private sellings because most of them (state agents) are just a bunch of uneducated, ignorant and rude people who only interest is to make a profit no matter how.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 38! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 38, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 38