May 19,2014
By: 'David Young'
May 19,2014
My experience with Preston Baker was a really positive one from start to finish.

The house I bought wasn\'t one I was initially interested in, but Jessica described the property well, without being too "salesy" and I decided to view it...... A good decision!

After putting the offer in, Claire and Nicky managed the negotiation well. They were extremely proactive in pushing for a completion date which helped to make the move run very smoothly.

I called multiple times between the offer and completion dates and each time everyone in the office was polite and attentive (I spoke to Alex, Jessica, Claire and Nicky).

I don\'t expect to be selling anytime soon, but would recommend Preston Baker for a sale or purchase to my friends and family.

Preston Baker