Download Property Smart Leader App
Mar 29,2011
By: 'Zuhib'
Mar 29,2011
I moved in in September on a short hold assured tenancy. The house heaters broke after a power surge as the house only has electric heaters and it took them two months to fix in which time I had to go to the doctors for bacterial ling infection from living in cold flat. It's been 6 months but they still haven't properly fixed the shower and I bathe with a bucket and pail as the boiler doesn't have enough water to fill the tub. They constantly don't call back when requested and it's completely unprofessional. I will never go to this company again. Yesterday they hung up on me three times when I called them. I was supposed to get a callback from one of them but she left the office even after repeated reminders.

Streets Ahead