Mar 28,2011
Mar 28,2011
I had the misfortune of dealing with the 2 mature women who work at Sutton Kersh in County Road, Walton, Liverpool. I can only assume that they mustn't get on with each other outside of their professional capacity as they don't appear to communicate with one another even though there's only a couple of feet between them.

Both women seem completely incapable of passing on the simplest of instructions to one another resulting in multiple calls from them asking the same questions over and over again, and incurring timely delays which could have cost me my purchase at least once.

Coupled with their inability to write down or remember simple instructions pertaining to the arrangement of viewings, they could almost be seen as a Comedy Double Act if it weren't for the fact that they are responsible for facilitating probably one of the most important decision-making processes of anyone's life.

I would not want to place the responsibility of such an important decision in either pair of their cack-handed hands again if I could help it as they are, quite frankly dense.

The fact that my sale went through at all was nothing short of a miracle, (and thanks to a half-decent Solicitor).

Sutton Kersh & Co