Mar 28,2011
By: 'picky10'
Mar 28,2011
This company has no shame about the way they behave. They let my flat to the most appalling people telling me they were private tenants, when in fact they were DSS. They also misinformed me about how much rent they were getting. When these tenants were evicted, they did hardly anything to get my place back to the way it was. Terrible Terrible Company. Do not use.
By: Matt Pullinger
Jul 14, 2014
Dear Landlord

I am sorry to hear your bad experience. The landlord will always be give final approval of all tenants prior to reserving a property off the market, in addition we will advertise the property at a price agreed with the landlord and tenants will be secured at this same price.

At the end of the tenancy on our guaranteed rent scheme we are liable to the landlord to return the property to the same condition with the exception of wear and tear. One of our fully trained property managers will guide a landlord through this process until the landlord is completely satisfied.

We pride ourselves here at Northwood Aberdeen on first class property management and first class customer service. I can only apologize for what seems to have gone wrong here.

I have no record of your complaint on file, so please feel free to get in touch should you wish to discuss further and I can investigate further with my team.

Again sorry to hear your of your bad experience.

Yours sincerely