Mar 26,2011
Mar 26,2011
These guys really do offer a remarkable service. I met a couple of them when I was buying and they were working for another agency - and they were always my favourite people to show me round places. Siince then they've bought this business which I think is second to none having just completed on my sale. Here's why you should sell your house/flat with them -

1. They give generous but within-the-bounds-of-reality suggestions as to the price you should put your house on the market for. They show you a range of similar things they've sold in the area so you can see the top and bottom prices you might realistically go for, then you choose.

2. They take really gorgeous photos. I nearly decided /not/ to sell my flat, they made it look so nice. And after they'd taken them, a couple of days later the weather got sunnier, so they took them again as they thought the flat would look nicer on a bright day!

3. They all get to know you really quickly so they know what you're on about when you ring up.

4. They strike exactly the right balance between badgering the buyer about progress and not annoying anyone.

5. They are professional and friendly at all times and seem to use less of that weird, robot-like way of talking that many agents have - so you don't get so much 'At the end of the day, we just need to take some details from yourselves' (this means 'what's your address and number'?) that I'm now experiencing as I'm looking for a property. I want to be spoken to like a normal human being and these guys always do that.

6. Most importantly of all, they charge competitive prices and get lots of people round to look at your property. I got a buyer within weeks - unfortunately they ended up dropping out but Paul Simon were straight back on the case, with no pressure on me to drop the price for a quick sale and my second buyer actually bought the flat for more.

Thank you very much Paul Simon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes