May 14,2014
May 14,2014
Findahome on line are a professional, friendly and well experienced team who offer competitive prices but fabulous service. We sold our house and brought our home with them in 10 weeks.
All of the staff are hard working, professional yet friendly and will bend over backwards to go that extra mile for their customers.
We had a great experience from day one with Tom offering his expert advice on the price of our property, there was no pressure to use their company but it felt right. The property was on the market with 24 hours of us signing the documents.
We have dealt with most of the staff but for me James and Hannah worked with us the most keeping us updated regularly and efficiently.
We were also lucky enough to win the competition "sell your house for free" making the whole experience even better.
I would and have recommended Findahome online to my family and friends.
Thank you guys for all your hard work and time helping us find our new home and moving so quickly.
X