Mar 25,2011
Mar 25,2011
A bad example of estate agents! I have never dealt with such a horrible agency before! This one I used is the Birmingham central office.

They tell you what you want to hear during the viewing, kind of false information, and tells you totally different once you moved in. Basically, they play with words and treat you badly. They also don't turn up for the appointment such as inspection without letting you know! How horrible! If you phone them complaining about it they say sorry but it's cancelled. If you express how annoyed you are, all you hear from them is "I said sorry! What do you want me to do?" a very blunt voice! Choose a good agent!
By: major mail
Mar 29, 2011
Belvoir Birmingham Central is extremely disappointed to read your comments and pride ourselves of having the highest level of Customer Service, professionalism and reliability. Belvoir Birmingham is deeply committed to solving genuine complaints. Please follow our standard complaints procedure and your comments/concerns will be dealt with in a professional and constructive manner. Please write to Major Mahil at Belvoir Lettings. 26 Hall Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham and/or and we will endeavour to respond within 10 working days. Please note, We are members of the Property Ombudsman and also regulated by the National Approved Lettings Scheme.
We look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns.
Kind Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 82