Mar 25,2011
Mar 25,2011
They are the absolute best letting agency ever established! They have the most amazing letting agents that I have ever done business with. After several very disappointing experiences with other letting agencies in Manchester, I was convinced that I would have to rent directly from a Landlord but I was lucky enough to have found We Let Properties. They expedited all of my concerns. Everything in the flat was clean and in order when I moved in. Things that were dysfunctional were replaced immediately and they never delayed a response. We Let Properties can actually teach other agencies a lesson or two on what it means to provide proper service to tenants.
I recommend We Let Property to anyone living in or moving to Manchester. They are definitely the best that Manchester has to offer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester