Mar 25,2011
Mar 25,2011
Terrible service. They gave price. 3 weeks later and after only 2 viewings, they said I had the price wrong. Duly dropped it. Still no sign of a buyer. Called today for an update and told they don't want to continue. Have put no pressure on them in the last 2 months, sometimes going 2 weeks before calling. Oh well. That's the end of that then!! Off to someone a bit more proactive!!
By: Zak
Jul 14, 2011
You might want to quit now, before digging ever deeper holes !! I asked 4 estate agents to come and give me a valuation on my house. Of the four , I chose one : Park And Bailey. When you read this thread of comments you will realise how wrong I was !! Park and Bailey, and only Park and Bailey were instructed to begin selling at the start of this year. The partner at this Crawley branch came and gave the valuation and signed me up. PARK AND BAILEY WERE THE FIRST ESTATE AGENTS TO MARKET MY HOUSE . Hope that's clear now. Please let us all know who this phantom 'first agent' was. You are running a business, and going about it extremely unprofessionally. Please stop posting incorrect comments now. I am quite happy to go into much more detail, which your prospective client base will find interesting reading, but that is now upto you. I am still on the market and our paths may still cross at some point, so let's keep it civil, shall we ? I wonder, are you the employee who took it upon himself to offer me a 'winner takes all' joint agreement when I wished to serve notice, or the disgruntled partner who appeared to know nothing of it ? I wish you well too. What a shame some negative feedback could not have just been taken onboard, instead of your petty return to this website to post complete nonsense. People reading this may feel the same.
By: gb
Jul 11, 2011
further to the comment above, there was another agent instructed however the vendor disinstructed them within their first week, we were therefore not the first agent on this property and we are not in the habit of posting incorrect facts. we are delighted that our ex vendor is happy with his third choice and wish him well.
By: Zak
Jun 21, 2011
Oh Dear ! There\\\'s no point in lying now !! Park and Bailey were the first and only Estate agent to market my property. Please let me reiterate : They valued it, they set the price, not me.
Anyway, much happier with my current agent.
Poor show, Park and Bailey. Estate agents like yourselves are giving the industry a very bad name.
By: gb
Mar 28, 2011
At Park & Bailey we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professionalism. Reviews like this are always disappointing however we take all feedback seriously.
We were the second agents to market this property, it had previously been marketed at a considerably lower price, which the vendor was not happy with. We agreed to try the vendor's higher price request but did stress that if we had no interest then this would need to be reviewed. The file notes show numerous calls to the vendor on the marketing, lack of viewings etc and he agreed to a small reduction but it was not sufficient to impact in the present market and in our opinion the property price was still too high, although this was evidenced by the lack of interest from our applicants despite proactively bringing this property to their attention. The vendor remained unhappy with the situation and as courtesy we agreed to release him early from his contract. We do wish him and his third choice of agent every success.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Park & Bailey Crawley Branch! To leave a new review of Park & Bailey Crawley Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Park & Bailey Crawley Branch