May 12,2014
By: 'Poor customer service'
May 12,2014
I contacted Nkl to view a property I spoke with Ricardo, after discussing the affordability requirements, Ricardo told me I either make the requirements or not and not to waste his time!. I feel this is an unacceptable way to treat customers, if this is the way they handle a new customer just to view a property imagine if you actually had to deal with them for a problem with your property.

I will not be using Nkl any time soon
The agent needs a personality transplant and lessons on how to deal with customers on a Monday morning.
Attached Files
By: Riccardo Canale
May 25, 2014
We do indeed at Nicola Kennedy Letting have strict affordability guidelines which are in place to protect our clients, the landlords, interests. I am sorry that on this occasion you have not met with our criteria. I will continue to vet potential tenants in such a way so as not to waste their time in viewing properties that they would not be permitted to let. I am sure you will agree that it is better done before viewing; as to see a property, want it and then be told you could not have it would be extremely frustrating. I am sorry you have found this honesty at the start frustrating however I will continue to run my business in such a manner out of respect for all parties involved. I wish you luck with your search for a property.

Nicola Kennedy Letting