Mar 24,2011
Mar 24,2011
After scouring the internet I found what looked to be the ideal property for me. This property was managed by the Manchester City Centre branch so I gave them a call and they initially booked me in for a viewing.

It turned out that they booked me in at the wrong time so I wasted 1 1/2 hours travelling to the property and 30 minutes waiting for a person who didn't show up. No phone call to let me know and no apologies.

I called them and they booked me in again the next day only to be told when I arrived that the property had been taken. Once again they didn't call me to let me know so I wasted another 1 1/2 hours travelling and lost out on my chance at taking the property through their initial incompetence.

The 3 different people I spoke to were rude, unapologetic at completely wasting my time and couldn't care less.

Judging from the other reviews from tenants, it my have been a lucky escape!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester! To leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Manchester