May 11,2014
By: 'Nick'
May 11,2014
Towards the end the sale we suspected the sale of our property was sold cheap to a personal friend of the estate agent and the sale price was heavily negotiated down for this reason. We were also disgusted that a few weeks before the sale the buyers came for a final viewing claiming that everything was included such as carpets, curtains etc etc etc when I had clearly made this clear this wasn\'t the case when accepting a very low offer. I felt that this was either poorly communicated by the Estate Agent to the buyer or done on purpose to put is in a difficult position so we would be forced into accepting this to secure the sale. In the end we accepted a very very low offer for the sale of these contents.

We can understand comments made by other people and we are not surprised by this companies low ranking.
By: Jonathan
Oct 21, 2014
If Nick would be kind enough to contact me, then I would be pleased to address these comments. We have had no complaints from any vendors regarding our services and I find it odd that he did not contact me to discuss the matter at the time. If Nick did not want to accept a low offer, or include fixtures and fittings, then he didnt need to. It would have been his decision at the end of the day, unless of course he wasn't our client.

Jonathan Fox Estate Agents