Mar 23,2011
By: 'Paul E'
Mar 23,2011
As a landlord, entering into an arrangement with a new estate agent is stressful. In the past I found that some estate agents cast you out of mind as soon as the tenant moves in and the fees are paid. This was not the case with Toby and all the staff at Outlook in Hartlepool Court, E16. First and foremost, they are honest. They don't mind telling me exactly how it is, even if they know I may not like what they have to say. They are realistic in regards to pricing, whilst working hard to realise the best rental income possible for my your properties.
I found them helpful and informative in regards to the things that I overlooked as a relatively inexperienced landlord; such as furnishings, signing over utilities and safety checks. I also found their service to be almost bespoke in that they made me feel like the package they gave me was tailor made to suit my needs: i.e the right type of tenant for each type of property that I gave them.
I highly recommend Outlook. To be honest, I have had no dealings with the other branches, but if they have the same work ethic and ethos as the staff at the Hartlepool Court branch, then I would be happy to do business with them.

Outlook Property