Mar 22,2011
Mar 22,2011
Where do I start; they misinformed us to get us to sign the tenancy. Once it was all agreed we found out that they hadn't actually asked the landlord to remove the bed from the spare room as we have a baby and I requested all more than one occasion that it needed to be removed. The agent said we never asked for this!! We were also told the flat was fully furnished. We kept requesting a list of what was in flat which we never got. We moved in to find that the kitchen had nothing in except a few dirty plates and cups. We have not left the tenancy early due to unforseen circumstances and they are not interested in listening to anything we have to say we have to pay up which I agree too but some of the costs I don't!! They have been very rude and unprofessional. The landlord removed an item of the flat and never replaced it and they have furniture in there that has not fire safety labels but they don't seem to care. I am so angry that I am in this situation and cannot wait to be out of this agreement.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Ealing branch! To leave a new review of Townends Ealing branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Ealing branch