Mar 18,2011
Mar 18,2011
I attended 2 viewings and on both occasions the agents were late. Although one was quite up to speed on the details of the house the other agent had no idea what he was doing. He simply let us in the house and stood there in silence. He could not answer any questions and spoke in a very informal manner using terms such as 'mate' (despite this being our first meet).

The both of them seemed very pushy on viewings, trying to get us to look at properties we made clear did not fit any of our requirements. I understand they are on commission but it puts me off dealing with people that don't listen to anything you have told them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Wharf! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Wharf