Mar 18,2011
Mar 18,2011
I have been with JSM now for 2 years and I do not have a bad word to say about them. All their staff are polite and professional, and any issues I had throughout the tenancy were resolved quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend this agency to any Landlords who are looking for an efficient management service.
By: NotAgain
May 02, 2011
Do you work for JSM?

It was JSM's responsibility to ensure that the property was handed back to me in reasonable condition with any damages/expenses to be deducted from the tenant's deposit. As it was, they walked leaving the place in a filthy state and all outstanding domestic bills unpaid. The SHTA states that deductions will be made to settle bills and return the property to a good state but JSM failed to do this.

They failed to conduct themselves according to their own guidelines stated on their website.
By: Azur
Apr 14, 2011
@NotAgain - You do realise that the tenancy agreement is between the Landlord and Tenant and not JSM?
By: NotAgain
Apr 05, 2011
These comments are totally contrary to my experiences. I found that they had a point blank refusal to adhere to some of their own terms and conditions and some aspects of the Shorthold Tennancy Agreement.

JSM