Mar 18,2011
Mar 18,2011
So rude, and so expensive, but what is so much worse is that they do not even do their job properly! They are ill informed and badly organised. Their sole objective is to squeeze money out of you. You will get no reasonable information or help out of these people. I wish that we had not signed with them.

I urge anyone, not to use them. Landlords and tenants alike. They are not even working well for our landlord. If we hadn't conversed directly with him over their ridiculous rent increase, we would have moved out and he would have lost more money than he would have gained! They are working for no one other than themselves!
Just DON'T!

PS I agree with everything stated in all the other negative reviews (the positive ones must be written by staff).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cedar Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Cedar Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cedar Estates Office 1