Mar 16,2011
Mar 16,2011
We were initially impressed with the reviews and the fees but having now been with them for the 8 week contract period and having no phone calls or visits we are disappointed. We did lower the price but still nothing. In addition we didn't receive any personal communication from Hatched over those 8 weeks to see how things were going. Worth a try as you have nothing to lose and potentially can make a sale at a cheap commission rate. But there really are no extras or help along the way. I would rate high as a good option to try but low as an actual estate agent.
By: unsatisfiedmum
Apr 13, 2011
I am in the same position, been with them 6 months, had 2 viewings, no communication, had to lower my price, now I am looking at alternative estate agents, sadly this means it was too good to be true

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin