Mar 15,2011
Mar 15,2011
I asked for a member of the Aldershot branch to come to value my house, I used the Ash Vale branch when I sold my previous house and the staff there were fantastic. As nice as the guy from Bridges in Aldershot was, he was quite pushy and got me to sign a contract despite me telling him that I had other agents to value the house as I would never go with the first one who made a valuation. I then discovered that he had put the property on the internet, and after phoning on Tuesday, I asked him to remove the property and I would advise as to my choice of agent at the weekend. Two people turned up early on Sunday morning asking to view, they had driven from Folkestone as they had seen the house on the net and were unable to contact the agent!! I had no choice but to allow them to view even though I did tell them that the house was not officially on the market. I emailed Bridgers to tell them what had happened and that I did not wish them to market my property. Yet still 2 days afterwards (today) I am getting phonecalls from them, so have had to issue yet another email!

Totally unprofessional service, pressurised and impersonal. I have decided to go with a smaller agent and have the more personal and individual touch, which since valuation last week has been amazing.

Bridges Estate Agents